Saturday, June 26, 2010

It May Be Clever But Is It Right? - Suyia The Swimming Orangutan

This piece of video is amongst the most intersting that I have seen in a while. As everything churned out by T.I.G.E.R.S. it is so well put together. They really are masters of publicity. This even has a 'Palm Oil' message at the end. I just wish that this Myrtle Beach collection really was sincere about genuine, real conservation. Why are these Orangutans not with their mothers? Why the white tigers? I could go on....but I have before. I am still trying to puzzle out the conservation aspect to:



Still....watch the video. It generates a mix of wonder and annoyance...well it does in me.







***
For regular updated Zoo News, Views, Reviews and Vacancies please visit
 Zoo News Digest on
Learn More About Zoos and Aquariums by visiting
The Zoo Hubs
and subscribe to the largest and longest established zoo related ezine
by clicking
HERE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment