Monday, November 23, 2009

Global Warming, Global Cooling, Climate Change

So what do you think? Is the climate changing? Have we really messed up our planet so much that we are now on a slippery downward slope? We have the scientists who claim normality and those who prophesise doom. Then we have politics and big business sticking their oars in to confuse the issue. It really is difficult to know just who to believe.
I believe myself. I believe the changes that I see around me. I take the news I read and the news I see with a pinch of salt in the same way I assess zoo news stories. I just thought I would pull a few videos together for you to look at. After all Copenhagen is just around the corner.















You will make up your own mind. Just remember not to believe all you see and hear.....even here! There are the FACTS for and then there are the FACTS against. Someone has got it wrong somewhere along the way. Take a look at a few more YouTube videos. There are dozens out there, each fighting its own little corner.

1 comment:

  1. Global warming to a great extent is because of inability of some of the most developed countries to harness the harmful emissions into space and are not willing to do anything about it. And at the same time smaller countries are being advised to stop all actions that lead to it.

    ReplyDelete