Friday, August 23, 2013

A Valuable Tool For Research in the Zoo


Research in the Zoo

Part of any professional Zookeeper's remit is research. Sadly so many of us have so much more to do in the working day it is difficult to find the time to write things down.
Students on research projects too will find time is not often a friend.

I have just come across a tremendous App, which, if I had had years ago would have greatly increased my own input to research. I am sharing this today because I know so many of you will find it useful.

Okay, it is not exactly designed for zoos but with only minor changes you will find it works for you.

 Timestamped Field Notes
Save yourself time and frustration, and  don’t miss out on observing the action as the notes take care of themselves.




No comments:

Post a Comment