The latest issue of Zooquaria, the quarterly magazine of EAZA, is now available for download.
Download it here!
To mark the launch of the EAZA Ape Campaign, this Ape Special includes articles about gibbon vocalisations, gorilla psychology, ape conservation in Borneo, the challenges of population planning for the Great Ape TAG and the Gibbon TAG, mixed exhibits, and a reflection on almost 30 years of the orangutan EEP.
Besides the apes you'll also find global cooperation on Humboult penguins, the challenges of keeping seadragons, retrospectives on the Carnivore and Amphibian campaigns, and an opinion piece from Nordens Ark director Lena Lindén. All that and the usual news and views from the Executive Office.
Download the PDF now using the link below - postal subscribers will receive their copies in the coming days.
- Preparing for the Campaign Launch
- Planning challenges for the Great Ape and Gibbon TAGs
- Mixed species exhibits for apes
- 30 years of Orangutan management
- Ape conservation in Borneo
- Interpreting gibbon vocalisations
- Gorilla psychology
- Opinion: Lena Lindén on the conservation challenge
- EAZA/ALPZA cooperation on Humboult penguins
- Ribboned seadragons in Stuttgart
and much, much more...
and subscribe to the largest and longest established zoo related ezine