The conference will kick off with our keynote speaker, Dr. Hal Markowitz, and will feature a 3 part workshop by Dr. David Shepherdson. Now is also the time for all of us to look at how we will contribute to making this conference a success! We’ll be including all of the conference favorites, plus a few new ideas! Do you want to attend? Even better, do you want to present? Calls for papers will be coming soon, as will instructions for how to register. We will be once again offering our travel scholarship, the details of which will also be posted on the website.
Coming Soon, we will be posting all of the details in the coming weeks on the ABMA website (http://www.theabma.org/) – check back for updates. But here’s a sneak peek:
· Dates: May 6th – 11th, 2012
· Join your hosts: Oakland Zoo, CuriOdyssey, California Academy of Sciences, and San Francisco Zoo
· Hotel: The San Francisco Airport Marriott
· Site visits to: Oakland Zoo, CuriOdyssey, California Academy of Sciences
· Seminar by Guide Dogs for the Blind!
· CEU credits for CPDT and IAABC certification!
· We are working on several post conference trips as well!
Start thinking now about your travel plans, your budget, and your paper topics… and we hope to see all of you in 2012!
Zoo News Digest
The Zoo Professionals Book Store
if you are looking for a book. This is an Amazon affiliate and you will get a good deal
you can subscribe to the largest and longest established zoo related ezine